Are you or your significant other expecting a baby? It can be quite overwhelming planning for the arrival, and I imagine your Google search history is taken-up with baby-related questions. What if you didn’t have to search for the answers, and they were presented straight to you, in person? Now, that sounds easier, doesn’t it?
My Pregnancy Arabia runs an event for pregnant couples all over the UAE. This is a half day event where guests can hear about a range of pregnancy-related topics and experience live demonstrations, as well as having questions answered by baby experts who really know their stuff.
We’ve put together a list of 6 reasons why you really can’t miss the next event at Fairmont, The Palm on May 4th.
1) Access to incredible speakers
– Learn about vaccinations with Dr. Rima Mounla from Al Zahra Hospital, and the benefits of storing stem cells from the birth with Odette Schefermann from CellSave. Zahra Hamirani will be talking about early years education from Blossom Nursery and Dr. Wendy Noble from the American hospital will be discussing screening and gynaecology, so come loaded with all your questions about your body during pregnancy and childbirth. See the full line-up of speakers here.
2) Fantastic Giveaways
– There’s many freebies to get your hands on for both parents and baby provided by exhibitors and wonderful hampers to be won from Organic Foods & Cafe, Bioderma, Palmers and Lamaze, plus many more!
3) Delicious Snacks and Refreshments
– Pregnancy-friendly drinks, snacks and lunch are provided for your comfort, don’t worry there will be absolutely no raw meat or soft cheese!
4) Network & Connect
– There will be plenty of exhibitors showing off their pregnancy-related products, meet and exchange ideas with them – it’s a two-way learning event!
5) Free Pilates Class
– Come and enjoy a relaxing pre-natal pilates class beneficial to mum and baby
6) Free Event – Yep, you heard it. All this is FREE!
Register for My Pregnancy Arabia by clicking here and find out the full schedule on the website. Contact email@example.com if you have any other questions, and we can’t wait to see you at the event on 4th May. Remember to spread the word amongst your pregnant friends and please feel free to share the link on social media.